(#2 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 07-21-2013, 12:51 AM

I would create galleries in the contest section. And a kudos system instead of averaged votes. People would only be allowed so many kudos to give in a day/contest. Comments would be an option for each entry. And being able to give contest creators the option to see who's kudo-ing what. There are A LOT of cheaters in the contest section and it's a HUGE problem.

I would also make the Private makers password protected...or better yet, only people on your friend's list can see it. There's a lot of theft in the private makers.

OH! And for inactive Clubs to be deleted. So not fair. We have THE ONLY active Club, but our rating is competing with Clubs that have been around since the get-go who have racked up DollPoints out the wazoo. We have VERY active members donating constantly to our Club, for 3-4 years now, STILL not in the top 5!!!

**EDIT::: OHHHHH! And being able to block people from voting/kudo-ing who are known cheaters.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 07-21-2013 at 12:56 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!