(#1 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default If you could design this site..... - 07-21-2013, 12:36 AM

Ok, so I know we can't change this site, but all of us have either voiced our opinions or silently thought about it. My question to you would be, if you could redesign this site, how would you change it?

Me: I would probably change the colors to more of a gender neutral color, like tans, browns, possibly yellows or greens. I would also have a bar to the right side of the screen going vertical that people could tag their favorite games or threads. In the RPG section I would have it to where people could "password protect" their RP's. So basically if you want to post in a password protected RP you would have to get like a 4 digit 2 letter code from the creator.

These are just my thoughts. What are yours?

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!