Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-19-2013, 02:38 AM

Name: Evander Wildbane
Kingdom: Ji
Race: Elf
Career: Aspiring Artist
Year: Third
Appearance: Curly blond hair, large nose, but otherwise delicate features. Almond shaped purple/grey eyes. Tall height, slightly thin.
Personality: Evander (likes to go by Evan) is a nervous and flaky, but very intelligent and creative young man with a tendency to talk too fast. He is impatient, except for when it comes to his art and archery. Evan is cowardly, and tries whatever he can to avoid a face-to-face confrontation.

Open Para:

"Evander, are you sure you remembered everything this time?"

"Yes, mother. We go through this every year -"

"- And every year we go back home because you did not remember everything." His father finished.

Evan's mother was a petite woman, but obviously in good shape. She wore her white-blond hair in a high pony tail. She was a highly known dancer throughout the Kingdoms. His father was an intimidating and muscular man who looked experienced in the art of war. He was carrying a large axe on his back.

Evan was unlike either of them for many reasons, both in looks and personality. They were strong, he was weak. They were confident, he was nervous. They were brave, he was cowardly. "This time I'm sure. I checked twice - no, three - no, four times before we left. I swear I did. I didn't check the backyard but I checked my bags and I'm 90 - no, 95 percent sure I have everything, and-"

"If you say so Evan. I trust you." His mother laughed, "Perhaps you have learned from your past mistakes."

"I really have, don't laugh. I'll be back. You better be still here." He picked up his bags and looked at his father, "You hear me, dad?"

His father grinned, "HA! Son, it will take an army of a thousand rebels to take me down. Do not worry about me."

Evan hugged his parents, and then they left. He turned to the school and started to walk towards it, bags in hands. Another year... He thought, When will this ever end?

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-22-2013 at 10:15 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!