View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-19-2013, 12:11 AM

@ Wolfie, Miranda:

I still believe there is more to it than just that. The major issue, IMO, is "# of newbies < # of people leaving". Obviously, if that is true, then eventually the site will die. That is what is occurring, and the only way to fix it is to try and get the # of newbies at LEAST = to the number of people leaving. Posting can only do so much when someone makes a new thread and only two people respond, or if you post in a thread (a game thread, for example) and no one else posts there for over a month. A forum this size should have at LEAST 10 people on at any given time. We never seem to have more than 5 (many times I stop by and no one else is online) - less than half of what I believe necessary for the forum to remain "lively". Another major issue is lack of necessary updates, but that is beyond our control.

That's my 2 cents. (Canada right now, btw, is phasing out the penny. So, I guess I should say "That's my 5 cents"...)

So, for the randomness, I say...

CHEESE.

...is delish.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!