(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-18-2013, 11:00 AM

Name: Kiki Malth
Appearance: Very tall, long dyed-brown hair and a pair of mismatched brown and blue eyes. Somewhat malnourished and uncomfortably skinny.
Short Bio: Kiki was pulled with her sister into a world of fast cards, drugs, and willing bodies. She came out physically worse for wear, as the life isn't exactly conducive to a healthy lifestyle, but mentally speaking she is more sound than her twin. She found the town and dragged her sister here, and has a quiet job at a coffee shop while Capri goes through withdrawal.

Name: Capri Malth
Appearance: Shoulder-length white-blond hair, identical mismatched eyes to her sister's. Once the spitting image of health despite their lifestyle, she now looks only somewhat better than Kiki and looks like death more days than not.
Short Bio: A budding prodigy in car engineering, Capri met and fell head over heels for Jan Aras, a drag racer a few years her senior. The twins were soon pulled into the world of underground racing and Capri reveled in it - she loved the cards, she loved Jan, and more than that, the drugs and the wild action distracted her from her growing mental disability. Without her old distractions, Capri spends much time at home, sitting on the couch staring at the TV in her pajamas.

------

"You want me to bring you back something to drink? I know you like the iced coffees we make." Kiki finished helping Capri pull her hair into pigtails, used to the silence. Capri hadn't quite forgiven her, not yet. "Does chicken sound good for dinner tonight?" she continued, sighing.

"Garlic chicken. Please." Capri glared at her reflection and clenched her fists in her lap, wanting nothing more than to shatter the glass and get rid of that smiling, smug face looking back at her. Kiki made a noise to distract her and finished curling the pigtails around the curling iron.

"There you go, now you're ready for the day." She checked the time and sighed. She loved the peace her new job offered, but she rather loathed having to go in so early. At least it was only downstairs. "I'll be down in the shop if you need me."

"I'll just watch TV. Like always." She fiddled with the fraying edges of her cutoff shorts. Kiki watched her for a moment before sighing and heading out of the tiny apartment they shared.

Once downstairs, she unlocked the coffee shop door and stepped inside. The owner had already been in and she could already smell coffee going. She groaned a bit; it was going to be one of those days. She flicked on the lights and slipped behind the counter after grabbing her apron, tidying up the mess that the closing shift had left behind.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!