(#2 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-09-2013, 05:53 PM

To begin, open up a new document in MS Paint. Go ahead and save it as ZooDoll in PNG format.

You'd think we would start off with building the doll, right? WRONG! First I'm going to find some animal props because that's what I will be basing my doll off of. Try and pick an animal that can be found in a zoo! You won't see any dragons or dinosaurs in today's zoo unless you want to go for a medieval/prehistoric type of doll, but I'm not going for that.

I've decided I want to use pandas, cause they're adorable! TIP:Always find more than one prop to use. It adds more to the doll or if one prop doesn't work out you have backup.

Now it's time to work on the doll! Since pandas are black and white the clothing of my doll will be also. I put together this outfit and head on Styledollz Cat Lover maker.
I'm going to go ahead and save my doll. TIP: It's always good to save before you're going to do some extra work. I want to add more in depth shading and fix the pose of the doll. Can you spot the differences already? All I did was add another shade to the skin, shade the eyes, and put more color on the lips.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!