View Single Post
(#419 (permalink))
Old
vriska (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-05-2013, 02:42 PM

My period started when I was eleven. It was after a swimming practice in the changing rooms, so not the best circumstances.

I always hear about people having horrible cramps and feeling sick and moody, but I've never really experienced this. Instead I get my period for at the very least a whole week, and the first few days are so heavy that I've yet to find any pads that I don't have to change all the time to keep up with my flow. I probably should start using tampons, but they've never appealed to me and I've heard enough horror stories to get put off for the time being.

Periods are different in nearly every girl. My friend has to go home from school because of sickness and cramps. I just get backache from standing too much and get uncomfortable from the feeling of sitting down. I suppose I'm lucky in that way, but to not have to change my sheets most days because my pad wasn't as strong as I thought it would be would be amazing.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!