Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 06-08-2013, 12:25 AM

Oh wow, I haven't commented in forever!

Okay, here goes: Lovely Centaurs: Wow, I'm glad Ness said something about Miranda's streak in the tail. That is an AWESOME detail to add, great job!

Vintage Valentine: I absolutely love that outfit, it's very unique, and it works perfectly for the theme without being 'expected'.

Pokemon: I love your use of the background in this one. Those ledges and stones came in handy!

Jellyfish: This is super cute, and it reminds me of the game I'm currently playing, Mermaid World's Electra Mermaid

Murder Mystery: Omg I died when I first saw the Oscar as the weapon. That was pure genius.

Primrose Tea: This is by far, my favorite of your dolls. I just LOVE the color combo you chose, and that handsome octopus is just awesome.

Asain Mermaid: This one was really neat. My only beef was the skin tone, but that's just me being picky.

Sunset Fantasy: I know what you mean, that background is completly phenomenal. You should see the animated version. I was blown away when I found it.

Sweet Dreams. I really loved this doll for one completely unintentional reason. My late MIL was blonde and she never got to see my daughter, or even know we would be pregnant shortly after she passed. It warmed my heart to see this because I just envisioned her standing over Gracie's crib, wishing her sweet dreams from Heaven.

Great job on all the dolls! Sorry I haven't be commenting regularly, but I will try to keep up this time!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!