Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-04-2013, 11:40 PM

D: They're all so...beautiful! :')
Buddhism-The doll is simple and goes straight to the point. I wouldn't mind entering, but religion, besides Christianity, isn't really my thing.
Dream Giver-Definitely a well thought out contest idea! Only CC is that the bo.obs are very...rounded. LOL!
Dark Mistress-Looks very cool. I can't wait to submit an entry!
Radiant River-I love the different shades of green and how the doll must be something other than a mermaid. It bring a challenge to the table.
Hunter Giantress-Wow! The doll itself looks big! Perhaps it's the fact that the frame is small, but that's a good thing. It really brings out the giant in her!
Beware-I gotta hand it to you Lovie. This doll is super amazing. The background, the frame, the doll all fit together perfectly. The animation adds a very nice effect as well! And as a side note: I'm sorry for any trouble that may be in your family. Not far away, in Proverbs 3:5 (My favorite verse) "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Bad things happen to everyone. Sometimes we feel confused or lost, but really we just need to trust God. I'll make sure to keep you in my prayers.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!