View Single Post
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-28-2013, 07:08 PM

Mara left the auction hall quickly; she could not bear to watch a moment longer. It always hurt her to watch the illtreatment of half breeds and demons.

~~~

A nearby lycaon half breed gave Yuuna a sympathetic glance; her name was Kasa and she thought that she could have been like that, had she had worse owners. Her previous owners had taught her English after they had bought her while on holiday from an African dealer. Kasa had warm chocolate skin, red hair and blue eyes. She had been trained as a pet; her current owners were divorcing and were finding her a new home as neither could take her with them. She was to be the next bid; the boy, Connor, would have been next if he hadn't been put up for bidding as a done deal with his sister.

~~~

Andrew tapped his hammer. "Excuse me," he said, pointing to the man bidding against Declan. "But these are concubines, not pets. They can't be sold as pets so I'm afraid I'm going to have to refuse your bid. That is how the law stands."

Spartina scowled slightly; she knew that this man would be a better owner than Declan, and she hated the fact that her owner had to abide by what she considered a silly law.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 05-28-2013 at 07:12 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!