View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-23-2013, 10:07 AM

It has been unbelievably dead lately (I probably check in once or twice a week to see if anything new has came up but I rarely post). I guess people are caught up in real-world stuff.

It's never going to be as busy as when I first joined (2007, lurking on the dolling portion of this site since 2005), regardless of what we do. Dolling (at least the dollmaker type) is seriously losing steam. I haven't used a dollmaker in ages! I keep wanting to make one though, because I know people do use them still, just way less.

It doesn't help that no new traffic is coming in through TDP. I know a lot of us joined originally because we loved TDP, so the next step was to join the forums. With no updates made since probably 2008/2009, no new traffic is coming to the mainsite. Thus, even less people joining/staying. The ratio of people joining to leaving the forum is too high.

It seems this site is becoming less and less active as time passes, so I won't be surprised if it's completely inactive in a year's time.

I could help. Maybe I should post more. Maybe I should start promoting the forum... but I don't think I want to. I think I might let death take the forum. It's been a fun ride though, with many memories.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!