(#10 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 04-07-2013, 09:16 AM

3 paintings left?!?! OMG how did I not go and look at your paintings?! I skip forward in the game, so every time Wednesday comes I go to Redds and buy out his entire store (once upon a time I also made it a goal to get 1 of every item, lol).

Getting a perfect town score is A LOT of meticulous work. If you Google it or get the magazine it'll tell you how many trees you need per zone. Aaron and I have it down to a science, we even put up quadrants with red zone on blue zone checkerboard style, mapped out on paper too with tree placement. Took about a week to pull off altogether because the trees kept refusing to grow where we put them. After that we bought a zillion axes to cut everything down to stumps and then switched all our peach trees out with a pattern of foreign fruit (totally unnecessary, but our perfectionism kicked into high gear lol). The foreign fruit made us zillionaires in no time flat, so they were definitely worth the effort.

As far as grass goes. What a load of BS!!!! When we 1st got the game it was winter. We thought OMG HOW FUN?! You run in the snow and it disappears! We were doing it ON PURPOSE! Then spring rolled around and we waited for the grass to grow. And waited. And waited. And when summer rolled around we finally had the mind to Google to severe disappointment, but that's where we found the path idea. It used to be much simpler than it is now, but you know me, lol. I saw rough edges and too hashy outcomes, so I made about 18 designs spread over 2 extra characters that had beaded edges and was completely seamless. But we deleted our game to start over with new grass, and vowed to never run off the path. It's not a hindrance like it used to be. I know that path like the back of my hand and I can run on it without hitting grass now.

Right now I'm working towards getting to July and August (taking forever because i have to water flowers everyday) which is where I'll find the last few fish and bugs I'll need. How sitty that you get golden nets and poles AFTER you catch everything?!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!