View Single Post
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-18-2013, 05:29 PM

Shiki smiled again, nuzzling his love again. "When I come back, we can live better lives. Everyone will live in harmony... well, for the most part and the continents will be cleaned. Or... that's my dream." He stood, "I have to go now..." He said sadly, "I'll miss you, Harley." His fingers stroked his bridge of his nose, drifting off as he walked over to his cousin, shoulder's back, spine straight and head held up high like a true Duke.

Aza said the rest of his goodbye and returned to Lucy, wrapping his arms tight around the man, "Ready to go?" He asked, softly kissing his cheek.

Kayden kissed Nedakh again, giving his family a conjoined hug before taking his place next to Cecy. He placed a hand on her shoulder, "Don't be so nervous, Cecilia." He grinned happily, "Everything will turn out just fine."

Jackie kissed him back, softly rubbing her cheek against his, "I'll be waiting." She smiled, watching him say goodbye to his daughter and she stood beside Taka.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!