View Single Post
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-18-2013, 04:54 PM

It was time to leave already... Kayden looked down at his young children, stroking Xeno's sleeping head. He would return. He promised he would. Leaning down, down, down he kissed Alanna, Arianna, and Kioren's head and finally kissed Nedakh soundly.

Kioren watched in silence, holding the twin girls on his hips. He would be staying behind and helping his father's love with whatever he needed help with, mainly watching his siblings.

Arianna frowned, sniffling, "You'll be back, right, Daddy?"

Pulling away from his love, Kayden ran long fingers through her hair, "I'll be back!" He grinned, "I'll return as quick as I can."

"Everyone will be back!" Aza chimed, hugging his brother and sisters. "You'll see." He smiled, ruffling her hair and kissing her forehead.

-----------

Jackie watched on, a small frown on her lips. They would be leaving today... Remy would be leaving today. She wrapped her arms around her waist, biting her lip. She worried about this day and if he would return unharmed. She knew he could handle himself, but... there was always that fear he wouldn't return... he wouldn't be... She shook her head, no. She wouldn't think like that, he would return!

Approaching the tall bird, her arms wrapped around his waist, burying her face into his stomach, "You'll come back, right?"

-----------

Shiki stroked the top of Harley's head, nuzzling their noses together. He smiled softly, "When I return, I'll have my proper place as the heir to my father's legacy. I'll prove to them just how much I have changed!" He declared, kissing the middle of his forehead.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!