View Single Post
(#50 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-06-2013, 09:10 PM

Thanks girls; sorry I'm so curt; I just tried to update this and was logged out in the process.

Makers used for all of below: Styledollz.info, Options, Purrrfection, and TDP winter and shuni makers.

Backgronund for Int. doll here.

I'll explain these in depth later; I will sat Helga is based on her outfit in the episode "Arnold's Valentine" where she dresses as his French pen pal Cecile.

Rd 2 Elven Warrior:

Helga All Grown Up:

Rd 1 International Pageant

Garden of Eden:

Okay, I have to say that I'm REALLY proud of this one since at the time, no one else had used the naga base to represent the snake. I think it adds a really cool element to the story because what if the snake originally was a naga and then became a plain old snake as punishment? The base inspired me to create this. Also, made her vines by selecting various parts of another shirt and duplicating/erasing them. Also, I combined too frames that I couldn't choose between, and I think it made the frame I ended up with look even cooler.

I will come back and edit this post with more specific comments later; too frustrated at already losing what I previously wrote to update it right now.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!