Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-01-2013, 12:48 PM

Thanks Ness

Okay, next contest is Heritage Pride. AND THERE'S A PRIZE, so find time to enter.

Heritage Pride. Basically, we're all from different parts of the world, both in region and in heritage. You can choose past or present, whatever you'd like, and dress up in the traditional attire. For example, I'm American, I could dress up in pilgram clothes, BUT, my heritage is also a LARGE assortment of things, mainly French, Spanish, German, and Czechoslovakian. I could choose ANY of those regions, so don't feel the need to stick to where you feet are rooted. Feel free to dive into your past, ask your parents, your grandparents, where your family came from. I bet you'll hear some interesting stories! I know I did, I asked my mother and while I knew my Dad's family came from Spain and France, and that my Mother's family came from Germany, I had NO idea that my other great grandfather came from Czechoslovakia, as a stow-away!

End Date is Feb 25th.

Prize is a pixel of your choosing. I can make bases, or dolls, props, or prop bases. Whatever you want, with any reference pic.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 02-01-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!