MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-30-2013, 11:11 PM

More Dollehs!

Rain Magic
Credit: Options and Me
So this is my entry for Eros', I think, contest Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head. In the descriptions shed said we could make someone who has power over rain. Well that's what I did, thankyouverymuch! I made a pretty centaur Rain Priestess summoning a storm. I absolutely LURVE this! I gave her spots! O_o umm yeah I've lost my mind.

Temptation
So this is my entry for Miranda's Eden contest. I kinda went with the idea that Eve gave into temtation and then she was temptation to Adam.... Um yeah... I know really bare bones but that was my idea. I wanted to just have her hair covering her but the body flexes weird so I did the leaf thing. I really like the simplicity of this one.

Miss Jupiter
So this is the contest image for the Miss Jupiter contest. I think this one is my favorite so far. For this round entrants look almost human, except for oddly colored hair and of course either horns or antlers. Also colorful jewels adorning horns and antlers show rank on Jupiter. I kinda came up with this one on the fly, because I accidently deleted my notes that had all of the requirements. I do love this however.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie

Last edited by MsShino : 01-30-2013 at 11:33 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!