View Single Post
(#69 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-30-2013, 10:10 PM

Thanks! The Odile frame is one of mine. And I have totally been neglecting my maker. Bad me!

Well that Imagine Naga doll was kinda like opening a can of worms in to what can be called 'OMG FANTASY 'SPLOSION!' I most of the contest I have entered in the past few days if they aren't already fantasy I have twisted the theme in my mind to make fantasy work. Sooo... Anyhoo, I'll get on to the dollehs!

Scotland
Credit: Purrrfection, TDP, Google, and Me
This isn't part of the fantasy thing cause I made it before the Imagine Naga. Anyways, this is my entry for the first round of Ness' International pageant. As you can see I chose Scotland (or maybe that isn't obvious enough ^_^) Every single piece of that outfut is a different item that I searched for to put together to make an outfit that was casual Scottish. I did have a lot of fun with it however. And the background is in Scotland somewhere, I just can't remember where now... Eh *shrugs*

Namibia Fairy
Credit: Purrrfection, TDP, Me
This is for round 1 of Ness' International Fairy contest. I had a ton of fun looking at traditional African dress to find the country that I wanted to represent. This is another one that had a bunch of pieces to make the whole outfit. I had soooo much fun making this one though! Oh and I made the background. I painted/colored it in Pixlr. Unfortunately I didn't even think about making it for my maker, so I will try and make it again so it can be used and in a variety of colors.

Fluttershy
Credit: Options and Me
So this is Fluttershy for keewee's MLP contest. I did a little research for this one. Found out Fluttershy is a weak flyer (hence the small wings) and that she cares for animals (we got animals, there was specifically a rabbit mentioned). This was fun, and really sweet for me. Of course the glitter was being a total PAIN! But it finally turned out how I wanted.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!