View Single Post
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-21-2013, 12:11 PM

A few more dolls from me. All made with Ness's and Lovie's makers.

This doll was for the second round of the elven pageant. I drew the armour by hand to fit the base as it was one of the special bases from Lovie's maker. I put in nearly everything on the list but not a flag as there wasn't room. I chose an alicorn as the sky elf's riding animal as it is both magic and can fly.

Here's my entry for the third round of the elven pageant. I was almost in despair over the animation which I simply could not get right, no matter which free programme I tried. It just ended up going blurred, or with the glitter flashing in a separate frame. Then Queenie gave me a hand and it turned out like this.

Here's my entry for the Miss Universe pageant. Unfortunately, due to work commitments, I was unable to enter the Earth round but made up for it hopefully by making an entry for Mars.

This is the doll I made for the mythological pets contest, entry "Pegasus". I saw there were no other entries so figured I might as well enter a doll.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!