View Single Post
(#67 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-19-2013, 10:42 PM

I haven't gotten very far on my maker this week. ^_^ I've still been busy though.

Rusty Leaf Bettle
Credit: Options and Me
So this is my entry for Rnd 2 of Lovie's Little Gems contest. It was really hard finding a bettle to use cause a lot of them were just freaky looking. On this I had the doll completely done except the head and when I choose this head I didn't like it with the other dress that I choose so, I choose a completely different dress. I like it much better.

Miss Mars
So this is for the 4th round of my Miss Universe Pageant. I had to go with the traditional green for Mars. ^^ I really like the simple elegance of this one. And that happens to be one of the requirements for this round, along with the dark green skin, dark hair, and antenna.

Imagine
So Lovie put up a portrait doll that is supposed to inspire a scene for a contest. Well this was what I was inspired to do. I don't think anyone else would look at that portrait and think 'Oh I'm gonna make an Ice Queen Naga' The only thing I didn't do is make the hair white, but I actually liked it better this way. The one thing that bugs me is for some reason a spot of glitter appeared in the corner of her eye when I saved her. Weird.

Odile
Credit: Options, TDP, and Me
This is for another of Lovie's contests. We're supposed to be inspired by Swan Lake. I did Odile the Black Swan. I really like how this turned out. I should since this took me all day. Of course I have been pretty busy with customers too. And this time the random dot of glitter is on her leg. I don't know why it's doing that all of a sudden. Oh I figured I could post this cause I'm sure Lovie will get this approved on the contests fairly quickly.

Well there's my dollehs for now.

Would love some comments. Anyone? *crikets chirp* O_o

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!