View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-19-2013, 09:11 PM

Here's some more old stuff. These are some shop orders (please don't adopt them) I made at another dolling forum called Dollie Diner.. or something like that.

These were both a lot of fun, and the turned in foot was a challenge that I think I did really well on. ^^ If I do say so myself.

This first one was a challenge. But it was fun. And the ringlets were a lot of fun. For Isabella the person gave me the time period of her character and also requested the pinafore. I think I had the most fun with this. And I didn' cop out and just do sleeves and the bottom for the dress underneath, I actually did the full thing with the details.

Well I have some other dolls for my other thread to put up before going home. I would love to know what everyone thinks so I can know what I should continue to do and what to avoid.

Oh and these were made about 4 years ago and I have absolutely no idea where the bases came from. Sorry. If anyone knows I would be happy to provide a link.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!