(#74 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-19-2013, 03:47 PM

Wow! Someone hasn't posted in a while.

Edgy Elegance: I love how dramatic she looks. And love that you didn't go the traditional pastel/bright way with the fantasy look.

Brazillian Beauty: I think you pulled this off perfectly. I love all the colors! And using the birds on the frame looks so awesome! Also you wouldn't have been limited cause I included historical in the description. ^^

Madeline: I really like the idea for Madeline, and the doll itself looks good, but I don't see it as Madeline. I guess I just don't see her wearing yellow.

Elf Warrior: I really don't have anything to say about this one. It's fine. But it's not one of my favorites. It's just.... there... *shrug*

Elf Magic: I really like what you did with the dress. The gems in the background pulsing with magic look cool. The only thing I don't really care for are the sparkles on the words. There are so many and they are so bright that they kinda distract from the rest of the doll.

Webworm Moth: This one is my fav. The 'moth' looks gorgeous. And the background looks perfect.

Clothing Moth: She's adorable. The 'In your closet, eating your clothes' makes me think of LOLCats. ^^ And the devious expression is perfect!

Primrose Moth: She's so pretty. I was actually considering doing this moth for my second entry, but I got insanely busy and never got a chance to make a second entry.

Saudi Arabia: The outfit looks pretty spot-on. My only complaint, and this shows that I read waaaaay to much random crap, is that a date palm looks quite a bit different than a coconut palm. Sorry I'm weird about some things. I really love that font though.

Eden: I really like this. I love how you have the grass overlapping the doll so it doesn't look pasted onto the background. Very cool. And the background is freaking gorgeous!!

Rain Fairy: This doll is pretty, but I don't really get rain from it. I guess the sparkels in the background could be dew. To me the girl looks sorta out of place... I dunno I just don't really see it. For me this is just a rare miss.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!