Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 01-19-2013, 11:53 AM

Time for a MAJOR doll dump:

This one was for Ness's fantasy dress contest where she wanted us to take regular dresses and use acessories to fantasize them. Credit to both her maker and mine.

This one is for Shino's Planets Pageant. This round was Earth, and she wanted us to be as correctly detailed as possible. I wanted something wow-worthy, so my choices of contenents were limited because so many now wear modern-day clothes only. But Brazil is famous for the largely decorated dancers, so of course I stuck with that. ^^ Credit to mine and Ness's maker, I think.

Typically I wait for a contest to air it's entries before I post mine in my thread, but since I tend to fall behind on updating I figured I should get this out of the way now. This is for Erica's All Grown Up contest. I chose Madeline because she posed a challenge. After some research I kept coming up on a phrase from her books, where she was at a circus/zoo and walked right up to a caged tiger and said "Pooh-Pooh", symbolizing her courageous demeanor. I figured as a fearless adventure seeking adult, she should be a ring leader with a tiger taming show. Credit to my maker.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!