(#66 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-09-2013, 10:43 PM

Thanks for the comments.

I love using accessories, and you and Ness fill my need to use them since you have tons of them. ^^ And I should have my maker up before the end of the month. I have been working on it for the past two days and I am finally over the 100 items mark. It doesn't seem like a lot, but I think when it's up people will realize just how much effort has gone into some of the frames.

Well I'm gonna post a few more now, cause I doubt I will have time Friday. (I have tommorrow and Saturday off.)

Desert Elf Magic
Credit: Options, Me, The Mummy (the movie), Google
So this is my entry for the final round of Lovie's elf pageant. I was kinda dreading doing animation, but once I got started I had a lot of fun with it. Not that I am going to be doing a lot of animating in the future, I am waaaay to picky. The background is actually a screencap of The Mummy movie. And the fire is different screencaps from that same scene. I was creative ^^. I really love the glitter on her skirt too. It looks like it's part of the magic, or that could be just me.

Applejack
Credit: Options and Me
So this was for Kaya's MLP contest. This one you were supposed to make a doll of Applejack. I went completely different than everyone else. I love just staring at this. It's so bright and refreshing, especially since it's so cold and dreary here. Oh and I just gotta say, I am particularly proud of that frame. ^^

The Girl Who Waits
Credit: Purrrfection
This is another shop order. This one was pretty specific so I didn't stray too far. It's supposed to be Amy Pond from Doctor Who. Which I've only ever seen 2 episodes of like 3 years ago.

XOXO Shino AV
Credit: Purrrfection and Contestants Club Maker
So this is my current AV over at the Contestants club. I wanted to challenge myself and make a doll that was only 100x100. I think I did pretty good. ^^

Well my current project, if you didn't already notice, is getting my maker up ASAP so I may not make any new dolls for a few weeks. (Miss Universe and Club stuff being the exceptions) I'd still love comments on my last two doll posts too.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!