View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 01-06-2013, 04:40 AM

I was really surprised when I saw your doll, I didnt expect something that good since you havent dolled in a while
I especially love the dress design it is very simple but with the patterns that you have drawn on them it really makes the dress pop, the "S" on the front was a very clever addition also, I would love to see you attempt more challenging designs in the future.
The tool shading is ok and looks great from a distance but when I opened it up in PSE, I noticed some flaws, I used to tool shade and you really have to be careful when using the smudge tool, you have gone a little heavy handed with it on the edges where your highlights are on the red jacket and down the side of the dress, you will see its gone a little transparent, try using a softer brush, also be careful when using the dodge and burn tool, they are really useful when used properly, the hair is a really cute style, all in all a great doll, Welcome back!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!