(#65 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 01-05-2013, 10:53 AM

How did I miss your last upload?! I will comment tomorrow!

Edit: Okay, time for catch-up!

Lemon/Lime: I love the colors on this! And the accessories are perfect.

Fantasy Dress: I love your use of accessories (it's rarely seen, so I always love seeing them) but I agree that the dress enhancements could have used some creativity.

LittleGem: I like this doll a lot, I can tell a lot of thought went into it. I agree the background wouldn't have been my first choice, but given the nature, pun intended, of this doll I think it suits it in theory at least.

OhLaLa: I like how this one turned out, and I agree, the simple dolls have their own allure. I think it's the scrolly bits on the canvas instead of it blending with a background and being lost behind a frame. It's like a showcase, instead of a framed everyday piece.

Purple: I didn't really like this one so much. Nothing was wrong with technique, but I feel the purple and skin tone blend way too much and there's not a whole lot of contrasting purples, more like one big lavender blob.

Miss Earth: I like the color in her cloak, and that frame is one of my favorites. Please tell me you're going to open your maker soon?!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!