(#65 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 01-05-2013, 10:53 AM

How did I miss your last upload?! I will comment tomorrow!

Edit: Okay, time for catch-up!

Lemon/Lime: I love the colors on this! And the accessories are perfect.

Fantasy Dress: I love your use of accessories (it's rarely seen, so I always love seeing them) but I agree that the dress enhancements could have used some creativity.

LittleGem: I like this doll a lot, I can tell a lot of thought went into it. I agree the background wouldn't have been my first choice, but given the nature, pun intended, of this doll I think it suits it in theory at least.

OhLaLa: I like how this one turned out, and I agree, the simple dolls have their own allure. I think it's the scrolly bits on the canvas instead of it blending with a background and being lost behind a frame. It's like a showcase, instead of a framed everyday piece.

Purple: I didn't really like this one so much. Nothing was wrong with technique, but I feel the purple and skin tone blend way too much and there's not a whole lot of contrasting purples, more like one big lavender blob.

Miss Earth: I like the color in her cloak, and that frame is one of my favorites. Please tell me you're going to open your maker soon?!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!