(#64 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-05-2013, 02:31 AM

Aww No comments.

Well I have a few more things to add anyways.

Maggot
Credits: Options
Here is a shop order. It took me forever til I was happy with this one. And of course she didn't want glitter, so that was a major challenge. I really like how this turned out though. You can see the original order with the inspiration pic in my shop. Click Here.

Purple
Credit: TDP and Me
This is the contest image for my Color Your World Purple contest. (I'm to lazy to go see what round it is. I really love this doll. I think it's my first ever doll with dark skin. Neat ^_^

Miss Earth
Credit: Options, Purrrfection (possibly), Google, and Me
So this is for my Miss Universe Pageant Rnd Earth. This round requires a representation of a cultural/historical outfit. And of course I am doing my Fashion History professor proud and making sure things stay accurate. ^^ I really had a lot of fun making this doll. Oh this is Thailand in case you didn't know.

Take a Chance
Credit: Purrrfection
This is another order for my shop. I ended up doing three dolls because I couldn't decide what color to go with. You can see the original order in my shop. Click Here.

Well hopefully I get some comments this time.

Urgh it's 11:30! I should go home!

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!