View Single Post
(#13 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-22-2012, 06:37 PM

It's easier for me to explain things like this. And I am gonna say in advance everything is meant to be constuctive.

A. The character is totally ripped, and yes a female could draw her that way too. But an evening gown no matter how tight wont conform like that. Even if it was made of spandex. You might soften the shading around her brea.sts and I personally get rid of the ab shading.
B. The bottom looks almost pleated. To the right I put in a shape you could possible use.
C. Sorry that got hard to see. You might want to go out a pixel or 2 so the dress looks more like its on top of the body, instead of pressing into the skin.
D. The line going up to the crot.ch makes the skirt look like a pant leg. Also you stopped shading different folds in the fabric and the top part of the skirt has a tube look to it.

For the hair you should add in some brighter highlights and vary the shadows and highligts so they aren't uniform. Usually the only curls that you want uniform are ringlets.

To go with more of the theme you could add jewelry to her.

I hope that helps.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!