View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-22-2012, 07:01 PM

1. What present did you always want for Christmas and never got?
There might have been a few little toys but I never actually asked for them. Although about from 6th to 10th grade I did want a keyboard so I could learn the piano.
2. Have you ever had a terrible present that you hated and what was it?
Umm... Not a terrible present, but I did have one Christmas that I just wasn't happy with anything.
3. What do you want for Christmas this year?
There is this gorgeous figurine by... um now I can't remember his name. Anyway it of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
4. Do you think you'll get it?
Yes, I was there when my mom put it on layaway.
5. On average, how much do you spend on Christmas presents?
I'd say between $50 - $75 for my immediate family. Of course one year I spent almost $300 on my sister to buy here a camera. On others I will spend $20 or lower, usually cause I get something that is 100% them. Like last year I got a co-woker 4 different types of M & M's (she's obssessed with them btw)
6. How will you spend Christmas Day?
Actually mom and I will probably sleep in. Then my sis and nephew will come over and we'll open presents. Then around 1 we are going over to my aunt's house where we are going to hand out and have dinner.
7. Do you have pets; if yes, do you buy them presents?
Yes. Both my mom and I have a cat. Usually the only special presents they get during the holidays is the liver and such out of the turkey (if we have one). My mom's cat, the first Christmas she was with us, tried to help my sister open on of her presents. It was so funny to watch her scratch off the wrapping paper in tiny pieces.
8. What will you have for Christmas dinner?
Umm I think we will be having BBQ pork ribs, ham, and a roast. I'm not sure what all of the side dishes will be. And as of now my mom and I have plans for 6 desserts, and will probably be making more (and that doesn't include the cookies)
9. Do you still believe in Santa?
Absolutely! ^_^
10. Do you get a stocking?
When we can find where we put them the year before. ^^
11. Have you ever eaten so much chocolate during the holidays that you've groaned, "Please, no more chocolate?"
That's impossible.
12. What's your favourite Christmas movie?
Christmas Shoes. I don't like a lot of Christmas movies cause there are so many out there that the only reason they have a plot is because it's Christmas.
13. What's your favourite Christmas song?
Do You Hear What I Hear, Carol of the Bells and just about anything done by Andy Williams. Oh and I love the Trans-Siberian Orchestra
14. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yep. A lot more when I was younger. Now usually we don't get our snow til January
15. Do you ever go out carol singing?
I will not join that insanity. Way to cold.
16. When you were a kiddie, did you ever try and stay awake to catch Santa?
Nope. I didn't want the elves to poke my eyes out with their pointy shoes.
17. Ever been kissed under the mistletoe?
No.
18. Do you help to decorate the tree?
Not really. My mom is kinda scary when it comes to decorating the tree so my sis and I usually only ever put up our special ornaments every year. Now that I'm older she still pretty much takes over.
19. Do you put presents under the tree or somewhere else?
They eventually make it under there. ^^
20. What's your fave ever part of Christmas?
My favorite time on Christmas day has always been when all the presents have been played with/investigated and dinner is done, and desseret is finished and the whole family is just perfect together.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie

Last edited by MsShino : 12-22-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!