1. What present did you always want for Christmas and never got?
I honestly can't really think of anything. I've always had such an active imagination that I've never really used the toys that were bought for me.
2. Have you ever had a terrible present that you hated and what was it?
Anytime I get clothes that aren't socks. it either doesn't fit or I don't like the style at all. Seriously just give me a gift card or something if you want to get me clothes.
3. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A gas card.
4. Do you think you'll get it?
Most likely, it's what I get most years. It helps out a lot too.
5. On average, how much do you spend on Christmas presents?
I might spend anywhere from $30-50 for everything depending on how much stuff I make for others.
6. How will you spend Christmas Day?
With my mother and father, having a small dinner together.
7. Do you have pets; if yes, do you buy them presents?
Yeah, occasionally I'll buy a few catnip toys for my kitty.
8. What will you have for Christmas dinner?
We normally make a dinner of prime rib with potatoes, salad and other goodies.
9. Do you still believe in Santa?
10. Do you get a stocking?
Yeah, it's the one tradition that we all uphold, we fill each others stockings to the brim with candies and gag gifts.
11. Have you ever eaten so much chocolate during the holidays that you've groaned, "Please, no more chocolate?"
Nope, and I never want to. That sounds awful!
12. What's your favourite Christmas movie?
Umm... I have no clue. I don't watch tv or movies so i can't really think of any.
13. What's your favourite Christmas song?
Probably rockin' around the christmas tree.
14. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Almost every single year. My birthday is super close to christmas and one year when I was a little kid it snowed so much that the whole town was buried and no one came to my birthday party! haha. it's a pretty regular thing here.
15. Do you ever go out carol singing?
Oh no, I don't sing in front of strangers. >.>
16. When you were a kiddie, did you ever try and stay awake to catch Santa?
I tried so hard to catch Santa in the act. I devised elaborate plans to do so. I'd even show them to my parents to get confirmation that they were sound. I never did end up catching him...
17. Ever been kissed under the mistletoe?
Nope. I'm not much fond of mistletoe as decoration so i've never gotten the chance.
18. Do you help to decorate the tree?
Every year. It's tradition.
19. Do you put presents under the tree or somewhere else?
Under the tree.
20. What's your fave ever part of Christmas?
I really like giving people gifts they really care about.