Join Date: Dec 2010
12-20-2012, 10:37 PM
1. What present did you always want for Christmas and never got?
A mini play house for outside
2. Have you ever had a terrible present that you hated and what was it?
Never really hated, but whenever my family would buy me clothes. I'm the type of person who needs to be at the purchase in order for someone to get the clothes. :P
3. What do you want for Christmas this year?
4. Do you think you'll get it?
Eh, probably not. My parents say there's not enough room on the PC for it.
5. On average, how much do you spend on Christmas presents?
Maybe around $50-$60. For friends and family.
6. How will you spend Christmas Day?
With mah family! And enjoying my new presents!
7. Do you have pets; if yes, do you buy them presents?
No, but I used to have a little poodle named Pepper. Once we got him a stuffed beaver toy and he got so excited he peed everywhere! XD
8. What will you have for Christmas dinner?
Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, corn, pie. Yeah...lots of pie...
9. Do you still believe in Santa?
10. Do you get a stocking?
Only at my Grandma's house.
11. Have you ever eaten so much chocolate during the holidays that you've groaned, "Please, no more chocolate?"
No...not exactly a fan of chocolate. Unless it's receeses. Then I'm all over it.
12. What's your favourite Christmas movie?
Either a Christmas Story or Elf
13. What's your favourite Christmas song?
14. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes. Lot's of times!
15. Do you ever go out carol singing?
16. When you were a kiddie, did you ever try and stay awake to catch Santa?
Hehe yeah. But after about 15 minutes I got bored so I went to bed.
17. Ever been kissed under the mistletoe?
When I was little, by relatives. -_-
18. Do you help to decorate the tree?
Yuppers! I've always had these Barbie ornaments (aunt gets them for me) so I go all out!
19. Do you put presents under the tree or somewhere else?
20. What's your fave ever part of Christmas?
Whenever it snows, and just having fun enjoying your family and new presents!