(#63 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-18-2012, 06:14 PM

Thanks for the comments everyone!

So I have some new stuff. I have a lot of mixed feelings on some of these dolls cause I have been using a different computer because our other one crashed (thankfully it sounds like everything is okay and I'll have it back soon ^^) and this computer has an EXTREMELY touch mouse plus it's just not the same.

Anyways, here are some recent dollehs.

Lemon Lime
Credit: Options, Purrrfection and me
I got to host the most recent contest at the Contestants Club. I choose yummy flavors. I was trying to convey the idea of different Lemon Lime sodas. There are a lot, and they are all different, which I think is interesting. Oh and since the original outfit had the netting and skirt as the same color I had to go pixel by pixel to be able to glitter the netting, but it was totally worth it.

Fantasy Dress (original right ^^)
Credit: Purrrfection
So this is my entry for Ness' fantasy dress contest. Of course I don't think this particular dress came from the fantasy section... I had fun with this, even though this was probably my 6th try for this contest. The others were AWFUL and I totally blame that on the different computer ^^

Oleander Moth
Credit: Options and Me
This is for Lovie's new contest of Little Gems. This round is moths. I immediately went on bugguide.com and found a moth to use. I am still not sure if I care for the background, but I love the doll herself. Oh and if you are wondering the white flowers are supposed to be oleanders. Not sure if that's what they look like or not though. I'm actually thinking about making another moth too. Just gotta find one I want to do.

Oh la la
Credit: Options
This is for another Doll This contest hosted by Miranda. I had so much fun with this one. Basically the big red hair, and the black dress are the only things I took from the original picture. I had so much fun doing this. Even if that white outline was a HUGE pain. I know how to do it easier on other programs, unfortunately Pixlr does not have the particular option I needed to make it easy so it took a bit longer than it really needed to, but so totally worth it. And I am really starting to like making dolls with no frames and just minimal background. I actually have one for a shop request (that I should have done a while ago) that I am working on right now.

Well I'm off to finish my shop requests. I would love to hear what everyone thinks.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!