View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-11-2012, 04:28 PM

So I forgot that the tree we now use at my house is a fake, too, with pre-strung rainbow minilights. I am not a fan of it because growing up, my family used to always get a big, fat, tall, and REAL Douglas Fir (we started using this one last year). This one seems so dinky and small; our living room is too big for it, haha. Plus, we used to always do the white minilights, so I guess that's why I prefer those. I might edit in a pic for comparison later. The white lights show off the ornaments better. It's funny; we've collected so many strands of lights and garlands over the years that now have no room to be put on this little tree, haha. But it was a free gift from a friend, so it's not all bad

Oh, and we have a mini fake one that we put mini ornaments on, but that one I am fond of because we've had it since I was about 10 years old lol

I miss going to the Christmas Tree farm and cutting down a tree...even though it was cold and the tree was always heavy, it was a sort of tradition. We don't keep too many of those nowadays; can't afford to. The place we used to go also had a bunch of golden retreivers running around (they had free reign of the whole thing), and occasionally there would be a new litter. They also sold the best fudge I've ever had in various flavors....I miss it a lot.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!