View Single Post
(#28 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-02-2012, 02:26 PM

Oh, the penguin was for my Black and White and WILD contest; I'd wanted to host a color contest with a slight twist. I loved this entry as soon as I saw it; it was exactly what I was looking for/hoping people would enter.

My favorite of the Halloween dolls is the one you did for the forums, though I know one of the requirements was that it needed to look like a costume, and the one slightly lower wing doesn't really do that because of the pose you are sitting in; it looks like that's how it is supposed to be. I would have drawn in straps for the wings. I do love the shirt you drew, and if this has been for any other contest, those things I mentioned wouldn't have mattered.

The colors on your venus doll really pop, which is awesome. I agree with Ness about the background not really looking "out of this world", but don't remember that being one of the contest requirements. It's the castle that really makes it look more earth-y.

I like the windswept doll, but I don't think the hair looks windswept enough, and I think that's because of her pose: the dress looks like it's more windswept than the hair, so it doesn't match and it looks a little odd. The colors and concept are brilliant, though.

My favorite of all of them is your rd 2 creature entry, and my least favorite is the prop challenge, again because of the amount of glitter. I do love what you did with the body on that one, though.

You've grown so much since you first started, kudos to that!

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!