(#27 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-01-2012, 04:59 PM

Wow it has been a while.

I loved the creatures contest. I think my fav would have to be the first one. I just love the squid and the colors were great.

Of your Halloween dolls I think the club contest one is my favorite. I love the Addam's Family (TV show, movies, and cartoon) when I saw your entry I immediately knew who they were. I really like how you made Wednesday/you older.

I really like your Avatar doll. I've never seen the movie so I have nothing to say about accuracy, so I just like it. The only thing is the glitter on the frame is a bit distracting IMO.

I love the penguin! .....Um yeah.

I really like your Venus doll. It took me a while to figure out which dress that is because the colors make it look so different. I really like the headpiece you made too.

Now for your elf. I ADORE her! The colors are gorgeous the way you accessorized is just great. My only nit picky thing is the layering on the peacock. His head is in front of her hair but their placement on the ground shows that she should be in front of him perspective wise.... maybe it's just me.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!