(#49 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-30-2012, 06:36 PM

Ooo lots of fun

When the Halloween contest was opened I was trying to figure out who your partner was cause the hair didn't fit anybody, but then I looked closed at the shape and realized it was Miranda. I'm to used to seeing her with the two-tone hair. That sweater you made is really nice. And I like the background that you chose, it fits so well.

I agree with Lovie about the red part on the Evil Queen dress, with making the red smooth and doing a pattern overlay. But overall you did a really amazing job on making that dress.

I love the Orange Pumkin doll just the way she is. Actually the little blush was one of my favorite parts when I first saw it.

Your Cruella doll is really cool. I love how you used the prop, and the frame looks really good that way. That's and outfit that I want to use someday too. ^^

Again I agree with Lovie on your Marilyn Doll. But one extra thing, this is a classic Marylin pose and as an avid fan I have to point out that you didn't include the steam vent. Which of course you know, but it probably looked weird because the background is way to modern. I really love the concept though.

Your river elf is pretty, and her expression makes me think she's up to something. I think the effect of her being part of the water might have come across better if she had actually been standing in the river.

I love what you did for the Make this Doll contest. The dress looks really nice. And I like that you included a shadow on the path in front of her.

And your Let It Snow doll. This is definately my favorite. I just love the green. It's so elegant, and of course my favorite color. ^^ I think you did pretty good with the snow. The only part that bugs me is there is one that blinks in and out on the middle of her forehead, it's kinda distracting.

Well keep up the good work.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!