View Single Post
(#61 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-30-2012, 03:48 PM

Thanks Ness. I'm glad I could help with the cometition. ^^ I really like my angel too, I normally don't go for the really traditional Christmas in any artwork I do but I am so happy with this.

Wow Lovie lots of comments. *deep breath* Okay here goes:

When Ness put up the temp theme at the club I knew immediately that I wanted to use blue and yellow. The frame that I have been using, and will continue to use for the Miss Universe Pageant will be in my maker. I can honestly say that I have never heard that planet song. And I don't care what those scientist say Pluto is a planet. On the elf you wanted formal for the first round, and I figured I could do the best with a deseret sunset. I see what you mean about the sash on Windy. Yes you must enter PINK! Muhahahahahaha! O_o Um yeah I went a little maniacal for a moment there. I'm gonna agree with you on my Pegasus doll. The glitter is good. No more of my whining! *is all stern* And my Angel. I really do love her. I could just stare at her (well me. ^^) I want an angel just like that for a Christmas Tree Topper.

Well thanks for commenting!

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!