LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-30-2012, 03:44 PM

New Dolls Up!

Maker: . Options .

I forget who's contest this was for. I remember it was a Sari contest, and that I was less than thrilled to be making a doll for it because I thought sari's were boring, but then I started making this and actually LOVED how it came out. India has such mystical beauty, and I was able to make a very unique sari (which is why I wasn't thrilled, I typically think they're boring).

This is my Elven Beauty. She's from the Underground Territory. I had the hardest time with the animals, not very many PRETTY animals burror underground, lol. There's a bunny, and a hedgehog, and a porcupine, but then there's also a snake, a spider, a cricket, and a worm. Talk about diversity! xD The doll looked great up until I glittered it, then she got all pixely. I hate it when that happens. Darn. I don't know if you can tell, but I shadowed half of her so show the light coming from upper left. As the contests go on I'm going to retreat further into my burrow. Lol

1st doll I made when I came back from Vegas. Not too shabby being out of practice, right? Well, I like it, at least. I was able to make it work for two contests, Ness's Windy contest, it's original intention, and then Miranda's Fantasy Pets R2: Pegasus contest.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!