(#46 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-30-2012, 12:55 PM

Scooby: I really liked your Daphne outfit! I thought it was perfect!, and the way you recolored your hair is great too. I think my favorite part is the dewy grass, love the choice to glitter that. I'm not too fond of the lime green, but then Scooby Doo did like to use it, so I understand why it was used.

Evil Queen: You did really great on drawing the dress using that technique. I would love to see your reference pic to give you real CC though. The eyebrows definately looked angry, but I'd have liked to have seen the typical eyebrow color rather than just a black line. You can make it look angry without it looking painted.

Pumpkin: I really like how this doll came out. Very well blended color wise. The hair style bugs me (but the color is fine) , but that's more IMO, not CC.

Cruella: I really liked your use of the prop. Well done! I'll have to do another prop challenge, that was definately fun. I always love seeing props used for purposes other than their original intention. Definately makes things more fun and creative!

Marilyn: I actually love the concept of this doll. If I could change anything though it would be 2 things: 1, Marilyn was a full-bodied girl. That was part of her allure, she was curvy in all the right places. This doll looks like todays snobbish anorexic-is-the-only-way-to-be-beautiful way and it irritates me, lol. And 2, the starbucks logo is way out of place for that time period, lol. My eye was drawn to that straight away. I think the doll had a lot going for it, but IMO only those 2 things made it my least favorite.

River Elf: I love that the fish are floating, SO MAGICAL! I'm not a fan of her face though, which is a shame, because you'll have to use that face each coming round. Maybe it's her lipstick though, because I love that face when it's unedited, and you can definately change that.

Make This: I like how this one turned out. That dress is so stunning and your edits were fabulous on it. I know what you mean, that frame always cuts off more than you can use it for, but it's especially special when you can use it on dolls like these where there's not a lot of detail to be had, it gives it the extra oopfh it needs.

Snowy: I really love this doll. I think your execution of snow animation was great with the only downside being the clump of snow that shows up towards the lower right hand side, but other than that I like it much better than the program-edited animations others have been using, which are far too IN YOUR FACE IT'S SNOWING!!! IMO, lol.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!