View Single Post
(#44 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-30-2012, 11:22 AM

Thanks, both of you! You're right, water recolored red would have been best. Next time!

So since everyone else is posting new dolls, and I haven't posted any in months but I just made like 4 or 5 of them, dollie dump time! (This may take up a few posts due to image limits and whatnot)

First, club contest entry from the last contest, where the theme was Halloween Movies, and I was given Scooby Doo with Miranda. I was using my longer hair head, which I should probably go update in the Talks section, so I did myself as Daphne and Miranda as Velma because of hair length, lol. This one was truly a pain in the but because it was really the first doll I put together using the new GIMP on my updated OS, so it took some figuring out, and it kept not saving. It was late and I feel very sorry about that; I just couldn't get it to behave properly. Anyway.

I'm actually really proud of one part, and that is Miranda's sweater since I drew it from scratch. I also changed what was an entirely pink outfit into what you see me wearing, and did some minot editing on Miranda's socks and skirt.

Makers used: Styledollz.info, .¤° Options °¤., TDP )unique or prep maker, can't remember exactly), The_Contestants prop drop, and myself.

PHEW, what a mouthful! Onwards to the next doll!

Myself for the last banner of the club; super proud of this one because I handdrew the dress using the resize/overlay technique Lovie and Tink told me about. I believe the crown is from Lovie or Ness's maker. Thought I'd share it here too since i really am proud of her. Face edits too, to make myself look like and "evil" queen.

Next, for the first round of Alsie's "Color Your World" contest, where the color was ORANGE, I made this little darling:

FINALLY was able to use that outfit, huzzah! I've loved it ever since I saw it but it never really fit in any other dolls before. But with it being an orange theme, and pumpkins being orange, I thought it was the perfect opportunity, lol.
Makers used: Purrrrfection, .¤° Options °¤., Styledollz.info

Zu nächsten! For Lovie's "Prop Challenge", I made this:

I love this doll. It's another one of those outfits I'd always wanted to use (it screamed Cruella de Vil to me; I think there is a version with a black and white skirt out there), and the prop looked just like swirling smoke. To be honest, I almost liked this one better when it was just her surrounded by the dogs, sans the background, but I think this frame really ties it all together. I drew in her cigarette and changed her hair color. Also, the frame was really boring with just one color, so I went crazy with the red and white, going for a drizzle icing effect haha.
Makers used: .¤° Options °¤., Styledollz.info

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!