(#60 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-30-2012, 12:10 PM

Your avi: I like that you chose a color combo to typically used. Gives it some variation from all the other avi's being used.

Miss Venus: There's that frame again! I LOVE that frame! The contest definately suits Venus; The Brightest Planet. So glad you're sticking to fun facts. Have you heard the planets song? It's been stuck in my head for months now (course it doesn't help we've been watching Blues Clues back to back for months either...) It goes:

The Sun is a hot star,
Mercury is hot too,
Venus is the brightest planet,
And Earth's home to me and you!
Mars is the red one,
And Jupiter is most wide,
Saturns got those icy rings,
And Uranus spins on it's side!
Neptune's really windy,
And Pluto's really small! (You can tell it's an old song since Plutos listed as a planet, lol)
Well you wanted to name the Planets, and now you've named them all!

Such a fun song.

Desert Elf: I really liked your Desert Elf. The colors are phenominal, SOOO out of the ordinary you see.

Windy: The windy doll is really awesome. The only thing that gets me is that her sash is a bit distracting. Not because it's there, because I love that it's there, definately shows the windy weather, but rather because it's a bolder blue than her dress, and it pulls my eyes away from the doll. This doll would have been perfect had the scarf been a more muted color IMO.

Pink: Ohhhh yeaaahhhh.... I need to make my Pink entry...hmmmm need to decide on something creative.

Pegasus: This doll is very neat. I love the purple/champagn combo of colors. And I actually love all the glitter. There is a line between not enough and too much glitter, and I don't think you've crossed either lines.

Christmas Angel: BEST FOR LAST! I absolutely LOVE this doll!!! You turned a spring dress Christmas-y flawlessly, a feat in of itself. But then the doll altogether looks fabulous. And I LOVE that you used Gold wings, I would have copped out and used a safer color that 'matched', but yours looks like the crowning jewel to this angel, so fantastic. Well done!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!