MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-29-2012, 01:02 AM

Okay here are a few more.

Pink
Credit: TDP and Me
So I have finally got my rear in gear and started Round 3 of my Color Your World Contest. This is the first round of the single colors and I have decided to go with pink, totally seasonal right?! I had this one done somewhere too, but I re-did it last night. It's actually pretty similar to the original.

Pegasus Companion
Credit: Options and Me
So this is for Miranda's Fantasy contest. This is the second round. I don't even remember the first round. O_o I went a little nutso with this doll. There is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too much glitter on here. And really don't like the glitter on the frame, but after dealing it with the glitter itself for over an hour I just went with this one. Oh and in case you are wondering, that isn't actually a pegasus, it's a horse that I put wings on. *shrugs* Hey it works! Oh and the rainbowy stuff is supposed to be magic floating the petals... Dunno if that's what they look like though.... And I am noticing some things with the face and neck and shoulders that I probably should have fixed. Urgh, I keep finding little things on this one that bug me. Maybe it's just cause I'm annoyed about the frame... Well it's to late now.

Christmas Angel Me
Credit: Options, The Contestants Club and Me
So when I started this doll this was NOT what I was going for. I was making a contest image for something completely un-related to my other contests and this kinda took over. So instead of a new contest I ended up with me as a Christmas Poinsettia Angel. But I gotta say I really like how this turned out.

Well that's if for now. Comments, Questions, thrown rocks? Anything?!

Note to self: I must remember to put my various contest image size frames in my maker. They are oh so convieniant to have.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!