View Single Post
(#55 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-28-2012, 11:29 PM

So it's been a while since I put anything up. Not that I have a ton to put up at the moment.

Celestial Me
Credit: Purrrfection and The Contestants Club
So this is my Av over at the club right now. I was kinda lazy and and went for something simple, but I still like it.

Miss Venus
Credit: Purrrfection, Options (maybe O_o) and me
This is for Round 2 of my Miss Universe contest. I ended up completely re-doing the requirements on her (after having one competely done) cause I ended up not liking the other one. And yes I have used the same frame as Mercury.

Desert Elf
Credit: Options
So I chose the Desert territory for Lovie's new pageant contest. I had a lot of fun with this. I tried to use the glitter in TDP maker but when I save, it doesn't work no matter how I save it. Grrr. Oh well, I'm just fine with this. Hopefully I can remember what I did to get that skin and hair color for the next rounds. ^^

Windy
Credit: Purrrfection and Me (I swear I will put my maker up eventually ^^)
So this is my entry for the first round of Ness's new contest. If you couldn't tell this round was for wind. I absolutely love this. I don't know why I like it so much, but I do. Of course it was a pain to put together cause it was the first thing I have done since before Thanksgiving and I wasn't quite used to the touchiness of the maker and kept moving things I didn't want to.

Okay I guess I had more things than I thought. I have a couple things to just finish up so I might post a few more tonight.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!