View Single Post
(#49 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-07-2012, 09:19 PM

I've been away for awhile (razzin frazzin cold) so I only have one new doll that I did today, but I do have a couple that I hadn't posted before.

Creature Rnd 4
Credit: Options and Google
So this was my entry for the final round. I had a really hard time choosing a prehistoric mammal (which was my category). I should have made a wooly mammoth out of one of Lovie's elephants, but modern elephants don't actually have the right structure and I wanted something a bit more fierce than sweet. Anyhoo I think my favorite part is the head piece. I actually made it from different seperate pieces of Lovie's maker. I just love doing that! Oh and I learned that there were different types of mammoths too. Not all of them were actually really wooly. ^^

Hocus Pocus
Credit: uhh... Purrrfection, Options, Contestants Club, Me, TDP I think that's all
So for Halloween I was grouped with Ness and Rachel to do Hocus Pocus for out club contest entries. This is what I came up with. I spent soooo much time on this, and I am sooo proud of myself. ^^ Now you may ask, shouldn't the hair be different? For what I wanted to do, no. I wanted my entry to truly be dressing up with as accurate costumes as possible, and leave us with are same hair colors and styles. Of course Ness was perfect for Sarah. I'm not gonna go indepth about all the editing and such that I did in this one, cause that would be way to long. I will answer questions though.

Steampunk
Credits: Options, Purrrfection, and Me
So this is my entry for Lovie's Steampunk contest over hear on the forum. I actually though this was going to take me longer to get done. Gotta say this is a pretty good welcome back to dolling after being sick if I do say so myself, and I do. ^^ That frame is one of mine that will be available on my maker, which is coming soon. Oh and you may not be able to tell but there are 7 different glitters used on this doll, the most I have ever used. I usually average 4. And I now notice that the bright aqua that is for the transparency must not all be the same color because some of it is still there. Augh I already fixed things like 6 times to get the glitter right! *sigh* Well I guess that means I can fix it for my maker at least.

Well I'm gonna go enter the contest then work on my maker for a bit. As always I would love comments!

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!