View Single Post
(#268 (permalink))
Old
blue_tornado (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Post 11-05-2012, 12:40 PM

I agree with alot of people who have mentioned how upsetting it is that young girls the age of 12 or just older have lost their virginity. i mean at that age Thats the last thing i thought about! and that's the age your still a kid having fun, so innocent and much to learn about people and who is good to be around and who isn't. when you get older you get wiser, you either learn from bad experience or get a heads up my your mother (most likely) we don't always listen but sometime it really pays of speaking to your mother about when your thinking of sex or getting close to a guy.

I lost mine at the age at the age of 15 or 16 i think, and i wouldn't change it for the world. with my first love we went out for 2 & a half years, we both loved each other and always will, we arnt together now but we are friends and he will always mean alot to me. it was a first for both of use, it wasn't planned it just happened and it was perfect. I'm always glad i'm lucky i got a good first experience as i know of many friends & people who have either been drunk, it was outside, they were used. ): it's upsetting. I respect people who say they are waiting until they are married but that has never been my idea, it was with someone i loved and was a truly good guy i hoped it would happen with and that's what i got. (:

Playing is more important. You can work any time.
- Zaraki Kenpachi
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!