View Single Post
(#48 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-26-2012, 02:01 PM

Bridie: Thanks for the comments. You are right, I didn't add shadows to my Gothic Princess, which I can't really explain. Complete oversight on my part cause I usually would. *shrugs* No idea what happened there. And thanks about my Yuki-Onna. I kinda liked the visual impact of a ghost story/legend that wasn't the usual dark colors. ^^ On Miss Mercury, I wasn't really going for an extreme skin on her, I wanted something that was kinda orangecreamsicle. (I do understand your opinion and yes a bright more saturated color would pop) And I totally agree with you about the frame. I think it's because the bottom of the background is so dark that the glitter seems a bit much on the bottom. Again thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!

Lovie: Thanks for taking the time to comment. I know I tend to leave blank/open area in the backgournd. That's my traditional artist coming out and smaking me on the back of the head and reminding of composistion. I love the Nagas and I would use them more, unfortunately I am crap at pixel shading larger objects so the ones that are wraped around things are kinda hard for me cause there isn't anything readily there for me to use. Anyways, your seperate pieces is the number one reason I use your maker the most cause I can do things, like on that Naga and make a part of a fan be a headpiece ^^ I see what you mean about the yellow bits on my Forest Guardian doll being distracting, I was kinda on the fence about them but when I added the glitter I decided to keep them. I wouldn't have been surprised if my Gothic Princess didn't make it. I kinda went elegant goth with her. Thanks about Miss Mercury, and I hope to see an entry from you! On my Witchy Me the layering actually wasn't the hat. It was the bottom part of the dress that the black sleeves came from, it was just a short piece and was supposed to everlap the green skirt to add a more layered look. But thanks! And again thanks for commenting! ^_^

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!