(#47 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 10-25-2012, 10:39 AM

I really like the colors on your mer-fairy. The only think I would have done differently is added text or a prop on top, it's looking a little bare.

Your usage in the challenge contests were very unique. A tail for the alien and a backdrop for the naga pageant. I'm glad to see those bases being used. I spent waaaaaay too much time on them for then to be ignored. I also wanted to add that I LOVE that you are using the pieces of Options in ways other than their original purpose. For example the Naga's hair piece on the left. That was originally a fan, right? It looks great as a hair piece too! That's exactly the kind of creativity I was looking for when I dedicated my maker to having seperated items. I wish I had more time to seperate props, but such is life.

I like your forest gardian. I'm not so fond of the spots on her torso though, I found them distracting. Also, there's another blank spot up top that would have been perfect for text or another prop.

I thought your Gothic Princess was very pretty, but I will admit I almost didn't accept her, lol. She's almost to elegant/pretty to fit the typical chains and leather that is goth-wear in my head, but I ended up accepting her on the black dress and tiara. However, another large void blank spot, this time on the right instead of above though.

I love your Miss Mercury, orange skin and all. It being an alien, there's really no critique anyone can give. Extraterrestrial life is not that of our own, so cannot be met with our standards of what's normal or not. Personally, with Mercury being the hottest planet, I find the almost glowing orange/red skin to be perfect. I had no idea this contest was running, I'll have to make time to enter it! Oh and GREAT frame! I love it!

Your Witcy MsShino is awesome. There's not a void space to be seen, the colors and props melt together just lovely. Had you not said anything, I wouldn't have noticed a "layering issue" It looks as though you just placed your hat artistically further back. Doesn't look like a mistake at first glance.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!