View Single Post
(#45 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-25-2012, 01:19 AM

Hmm... No replies again. Well I don't feel like waiting to post these so here is some more.

Forest Guardian
Credit: Purrrfection, Options
So this was my entry for round 2 of Tink's Creature contest. I just realized last night that I hadn't put her up yet so I decided to do that now. I was kinda stumped on what to do with this round cause I didn't want to do the standard dragon, unicorn (oh this round was Mythical Creatures ^^) I'm not really sure what this creature would be considered. It sorta makes me think of a mix between the aliens on Pitch Black and a komodo dragon... Of course that could just be me. Anyways. I did a lot with the colors of this but left most of it clean and I really like how it turned out. I'm actually suprised I made it to the final round, there were some amazing entries.

Gothic Princess
Credit: Options
So this is my entry for Lovies Gothic Princess Contest. I hope she's gothic enough. *shrugs* If not I still enjoyed making her. I made her first thing this morning and I barely remember making her... I must be tired.

Miss Mercury
Credit: Options, insanity (there's a special place in Crazyville just for me)
I am aware that she is orange, she's supposed to be. I have started a contest series for Miss Universe. This, if you read, is Miss Mercury. This whole contest series was directly inspired by my Alien Goddess(notice the similar outfits) and Naga Pagaent dolls I made yesterday. (see previous post) I plan on doing all 9 planets, yes Pluto is a planet, and possibly others if anyone has good suggestions. Well that is if I don't get sick of them ^_^ So anyways, please enter my contest. Oh and if you are wondering about the size this is the contest image so it needs to be smaller.

Witchy MsShino
Credit: TDP, SecretDollz.com, Me
So this is my entry into Miranda's contest for self portrait dolls using TDP's Halloween maker. I had a lot of fun with this. Unfortunately the layering got messed up when I saved it and I didn't notice it til after I have exited the maker, but it wasn't a big deal. Anyhoo I made the lightning on the background, kinda simplistic but I think it works. This reminds me, I still need to enter the Costume contest here on the forum O_o

Comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!