View Single Post
(#44 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-23-2012, 11:34 PM

Aww no other comments. *is all stern* Where is all of you?

Well anyhoo, I have some contest entries to show off. Ya me!! (yes I know I'm a dork)

Yuki-Onna (Snow Woman)
Credit: Options, Rommie, TDP and Google
This was my entry for Miranda's ghost/scary story contest. It's an Asian legend, and you can find it on Wiki or go look at my post on the contest thread cause I don't feel like posting the whole story again. Anyhoo, I seem to have gotten into the habit of tool-shading my dollmaker doll. Mostly it's cause I hate pixel shading the skin so if I have to do a lot of shading on the skin I have to shade everything else so it all goes together. And I kinda tooks some artistic license with the kimono colors, it's supposed to be completely white, and well I needed a bit more contrast. Oh and if you were wondering, I got 2nd ^_^

Mer-Fairy
Credit: Options
I entered this in Lovie's Fairy Mermaid (or Mermaid Fairy) contest over on the main site. I absolutely love how this came out. There isn't a single thing that I don't like on this one. She just came together so well. And I am totally gushing. ^_^ And bonus, I have been wanting to use this mermaid for a while now.

Alien Goddess
Credit: Options
So this is my entry for Lovie's Prop contest. I went with an Alien Goddess, as the title says. I like how she turned out. I probably should have done some more shading on her skin to give more contrast, but for one I wanted a milky green and two, too much shading would have been distracting from all of the detail. Anyway the prop that was supposed to be used is the gold fillagree thing that is part of her tail piece.

Miss Naga Pagaent
Credit: Options, Me, Google
No there isn't a Naga Pagaent, that's just what the title of the doll is. And yes I am aware that I am a special kind of crazy and there is no hope for me. This Is my entry for Lovie's background contest. I thought it would be a backdrop on some distant planet for a Naga beauty pagaent. So I made some pretty nagas in fantastical colors, and this is what I came up with. I don't even care what the results are for this contest cause this doll is more of an excuse to do whatever I wanted. ^^ (Well I lied, I always like to do good.)

I was kinda on a fantasy kick today. All but that first doll were made today. I was busy. Well I would love some comments please ^^

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!