View Single Post
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Post toothy - 10-22-2012, 11:23 AM

I frequently dream about my teeth. I used to have a really bad chipped tooth and I always had dreams about the entire tooth just breaking in half or it falling out of my mouth completely. I have since had veneers put on my teeth and even still, I have dreams about my teeth falling out and things like that. I haven't had as many since I got my veneers, but every now and then I'll have a "teeth" dream. :I

I had my first lucid dream, recently. I was in my bathroom looking at myself in the mirror when I suddenly remembered a trick to detecting a lucid dream. Apparently, you have no control over the "lighting" in your dream. So if you're dreaming of being in a room with the lights on, you can't turn them off. So I was thinking this and decided to put my finger on the light switch to see if the lights would go out, but they didn't. I remember being so excited about having a lucid dream, that I didn't know what to do about it so I woke up. My dream self is just as awkward as my waking self. :[

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!